- This event has passed.
Energy Independence Summit 2020
February 10 - February 12
Attend the Nation’s Premier Clean Transportation Policy Summit
Registration is now open for Energy Independence Summit 2020. This exciting and important annual event provides a unique opportunity for Clean Cities Coalitions and leaders in the clean transportation industry to network and build partnerships with each other, and with key Congressional and Administration decision makers in Washington, DC.
The 2020 Summit will present an important opportunity to advance our federal priorities, including: (1) Restoring expired tax incentives for alternative fuels and vehicles; (2) Increasing funding for the DOE Clean Cities program and the EPA Diesel Emission Reduction Grants; (3) Protecting and advancing the Renewable Fuel Standard; and (4) Ensuring that the DOT Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) program resumes its funding for cleaner vehicles.
At the Summit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with key leaders in the Administration and Congress.
- Learn about the latest funding opportunities in roundtable discussions with DOE, EPA, DOT, and USDA.
- Network with the nation’s Clean Cities Coalitions and top industry leaders.
- Learn about new technologies and market developments that are driving the alternative fuels industry forward.
- Participate in Capitol Hill Day meetings and educate your Members of Congress about your successful projects achieved in partnership with government and industry.
- Attend the Capitol Hill Day reception hosted by UPS.
Please contact Ken Brown at Transportation Energy Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 674-7777 if you have questions or would like additional information about the Summit. We look forward to seeing you in DC in February!