- This event has passed.
Municipal Electric Vehicle Readiness Toolkit Series: Public & Destination Charging
October 29 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The Municipal EV Readiness Toolkit 12-Week Program Module 7: Public & Destination Charging will help retail shopping property owners, Planning & Zoning, Economic & Community Development, and Chambers of Commerce learn how to expand electric vehicle charging and develop town-wide, comprehensive electrification plans to reach 30% electric by 2030.
We encourage all course participants to join us for Module 7 and learn how through the modules will work together to support and develop an individualized, town-wide, transportation electrification plan.
Your leadership is essential to this process. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to participate and join the 2020 Municipal EV Readiness Toolkit Cohort.
More information and registration at http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eh9wgxa3ff2d92dd&llr=s6mlhwcab
About the Program:
This introductory program is designed for municipal decision makers, throughout various departments, and provides a framework, resources, guidance, subject matter experts, and tools to help municipalities throughout the state create the first phase of a comprehensive electric vehicle transition plan. The program aims to be efficient and effective, where participants can register for modules relevant to their departments. Modules meet on Thursdays from 1pm- 2pm.
Promise of the Program:
- Action plan for each module
- Introductions to subject matter experts
- Course readings and background information
- Action-oriented and interactive modules
- Tools and resources
- Weekly coaching calls
- How to implement the Connecticut EV Roadmap into a plan of action
- Certificate of Completion
Module 7: Public & Destination Charging
- Economic & Community Development
- Mayor’s Office
- Chamber of Commerce
- Planning & Zoning Department
- Retail shopping property owners
Subject Matter Experts:
- Destination Electric
- EVSE Suppliers
- Criteria list for potential locations
- TCI Cluster analysis
- Destination Electric
- Expand public charging infrastructure to reduce range anxiety and help reach the goal of 125,000 EVs in Connecticut by 2025