- This event has passed.
Municipal Electric Vehicle Readiness Toolkit Series: Municipal Fleet
October 1 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The Municipal EV Readiness Toolkit 12-Week Program Module 3: Municipal Fleet will help Public Works, Finance, and Purchasing departments learn how to electrify their fleets and develop town-wide, comprehensive electrification plans to reach 30% electric by 2030.
We encourage all course participants to join us for Module 3 and learn how through the modules will work together to support and develop an individualized, town-wide, transportation electrification plan.
Your leadership is essential to this process. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to participate and join the 2020 Municipal EV Readiness Toolkit Cohort.
More information and register at http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eh9wgaxj13f010f9&llr=s6mlhwcab
About the Program:
This introductory program is designed for municipal decision makers, throughout various departments, and provides a framework, resources, guidance, subject matter experts, and tools to help municipalities throughout the state create the first phase of a comprehensive electric vehicle transition plan. The program aims to be efficient and effective, where participants can register for modules relevant to their departments. Modules meet on Thursdays from 1pm- 2pm.
Promise of the Program:
- Action plan for each module
- Introductions to subject matter experts
- Course readings and background information
- Action-oriented and interactive modules
- Tools and resources
- Weekly coaching calls
- How to implement the Connecticut EV Roadmap into a plan of action
- Certificate of Completion
Module 3: Municipal Fleet
- Public Works (Director, Fleet manager, Garage supervisor)
- Finance Department
- Purchasing/Procurement Department
Subject Matter Expert:
- Andy Burnham, Argonne National Lab
- AFLEET Tool
- Alternative Fuel & Advanced Vehicle Search
- Vehicle Cost Calculator
- Fuel Economy Guide: Compare electric cars
- Climate Mayors’ EV Purchasing Collaborative
- Identify who would be responsible for performing a fleet inventory
- Use the AFLEET Tool to perform a fleet inventory for your municipality