- This event has passed.
Help Support Funding for Clean Fuels Programs
February 25 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Help Increase Funding for Federal Clean Transportation Programs
Join February 25 Webinar on the Upcoming Congressional Appropriations Process
In the coming weeks, President Biden will propose his Fiscal Year 2022 budget and Congress will begin the annual appropriations process, which will determine funding levels for all federal programs. With new leadership in Washington, there will be more opportunities to increase funding for the key programs which support clean fuels, vehicles, and infrastructure.
Our webinar on February 25th at 3 PM EST will address how Clean Cities Coalitions and their stakeholders can help ensure clean transportation programs remain a top priority as Congress assembles their FY 2022 Appropriations bills. Click here to register. Specifically, we will discuss:
- The latest information regarding the landscape for funding in FY 2022.
- Our strategy to increase funding for the DOE Clean Cities and Vehicle Technology programs, the EPA Diesel Emission Reduction (DERA) Grants, the DOT CMAQ program, and others.
- How you and your stakeholders can best influence the federal appropriations process.
- How the upcoming virtual Energy Independence Summit will help us increase funding and win other incentives for clean transportation.
Register TODAY for the Energy Independence Summit
- Roundtables with Top Policy Leaders: On March 17-19, we will have virtual roundtable discussions with leaders of the Biden Administration’s clean transportation team, key Congressional committees, federal agencies, and the electric vehicle, natural gas, propane, biofuels, and hydrogen industries.
- Capitol Hill Week Meetings with Congressional Offices: March 22-26 will be Capitol Hill Week, where we will hold more than 300 virtual meetings with House and Senate offices. This will be a great opportunity to showcase how your fuels, technologies, and projects are reducing emissions and creating thousands of clean energy jobs in communities across America.
Recording and Slides Available for Recent Webinar on 2021 Federal Policy Outlook
If you missed our January webinar or would like to watch it again, both the recording and the slides are now available on our website. Our panel of experts discussed what the new Biden Administration and Democratic control of both the House and Senate will mean for clean fuels programs:
- Ken Brown, Executive Director, Transportation Energy Partners
- Genevieve Cullen, President, Electric Drive Transportation Association
- David Cobb, Federal Affairs Director, National Biodiesel Board
- Allison Cunningham, Federal Affairs Director, NGVAmerica
- Anne Steckel, Federal Legislative Affairs Director, Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas